2017 Dog Show
The 16th Annual Not Your Average Dog Show returns to BCC on Sunday, April 30, 2017 — this is your chance to showcase your dog’s uniqueness! All proceeds benefit BCC students.
The event runs from 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m. — the first category will be judged at 11:45 a.m.
There is a $15 fee to register your dog for two of the categories listed below. Now is the time to register — the early bird discount ends on April 21!
Join us for the entire show or arrive 15 minutes before your first scheduled category.
- 11:45 Fastest Tail Wagger
- 12:00 Best Trick
- 12:15 Best Kisser
- 12:30 Best Smile
- 12:45 Best Dressed
- 1:00 Best Hair
- 1:15 Most Beautiful Eyes
- 1:30 Mystery Mutt
- 1:45 Earrestistible Ears
- 2:00 Most Photogenic (Announcement)
Rules & Regulations
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Dogs must be on a short leash and under control at all times.
- Females in season should not participate or attend.
- Owners must pick up after dogs. Baggies will be provided.
- All dogs must have up-to-date shots.
- Judging will be done by community volunteers.
- Dog owner/handler is liable for his/her dog’s behavior. Any dog exhibiting acts of aggression will be excluded from participation and asked to leave.
- Dog owner/handler assumes all risk and responsibility and does not hold the BCC Foundation, Berkshire Community College, or the event volunteers liable for any loss or injury.
For information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Jennifer Larkin at 413-236-2185.