Looking for a new challenge this year? Experience college and earn credits before you complete high school, through BCC's Bridge to College program.
Berkshire County high school seniors may enroll in one college course, FREE of charge. BCC will waive tuition and fees. You may take any college level course, for which you meet the prerequisites online, at BCC's main campus, the South County Center, McCann High School or in downtown Pittsfield at the Conte Education Center.
- Students must be Massachusetts residents
- Guidance Counselor approval is required, verifying high school enrollment status
- Students must take the BCC Assessment and meet all course prerequisites prior to registering
- Speak with your guidance counselor and complete this form.
- Students may register for courses according to the regular registration calendar for all BCC students (after May 1 for fall term). A parent or guardian signature is required for students under age 18.
- Once you've completed the form, contact Peg Cookson at email@example.com in BCC's Advising Center to register for classes (413-236-1620).
For more information, contact Addie Van Deurzen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-236-2180.