Looking for a new challenge this year? Experience college and earn credits before you complete high school, through BCC's Bridge to College program.
Berkshire County high school seniors may enroll in one college course, FREE of charge. BCC will waive tuition and fees. You may take any college level course for which you meet the prerequisites — online, or at BCC's Main Campus, the South County Center, McCann High School, or in downtown Pittsfield at the Conte Education Center.
- Students must be Massachusetts residents
- Guidance Counselor approval is required, verifying high school enrollment status
- Students must take the BCC Accuplacer and meet all course prerequisites prior to registering
- Speak with your guidance counselor and complete the Bridge to College application form
- Students may register for courses according to the regular registration calendar for all BCC students (after May 1 for fall term). Visit BCC's online course catalog to see current course listings. A parent or guardian signature is required for students under age 18.
- Contact Shelly Armstrong, academic advisor at 413-236-1639 to schedule a registration appointment. Bring the application form with you to register.
For more information, contact Beth Lapierre.