BCC's Adult Learning Program offers the following classes:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- HiSet/GED Preparation
- Distance Learning
- Digital Literacy
- ServSafe Certificate Training Program
Good to Know
- All classes are FREE.
- Space is limited, registration needed.
- Pre- and post testing are required to enter and exit the program.
- The strict attendance policy reinforces active participation for the best learning outcome.
- Classes are open to adults and offered mornings and evenings at two locations.
For more information please contact us by calling our office at (413) 236-2174 or sending an email to the Interim Program Director, Ana Suffish at email@example.com.