STEM is an educational program developed to educate students in four specific disciplines — Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
Berkshire Community College is engaged in a statewide consortium grant of the 15 Massachusetts community colleges, Guided Pathways to Success for STEM — or GPSTEM.
The GPSTEM Project Manager is Beth Lapierre.
BCC's College & Career Navigator helps college students enrolled in the GPSTEM programs listed below:
Biology & Biotechnology
- A.A. Liberal Arts — Biological Science Concentration
- A.A. Liberal Arts — Biotechnology Concentration
- A.S. Computer Information Systems — Networking Concentration
- Networking Certificate
- Community Health Worker Certificate — NEW FALL 2017!
- A.S. Health Science — Community Health Worker Concentration — COMING SOON!
- A.S. Hospitality Administration
- Transfer Option
- Career Option
- Culinary Arts Certificate
- Lodging Certificate
- Non-Credit: Customer Engagement in Hospitality Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- A.S. Health Science — Physical Fitness Option
What our College & Career Navigator can do for you:
- Assist in registering for GPSTEM programs at BCC
- Help with GPSTEM career pathways plan
- Help you overcome barriers that could prevent your success
- Direct you to internal and external resources for assistance
- Connect you to BerkshireWorks, the county’s one-stop career center, providing comprehensive services for job-seekers, including career readiness, placement and unemployment services.
- Guide you through the process of registration, funding sources and general questions
- Provide one-on-one assistance throughout your educational career from admissions to employment or transfer
- Provide guidance for transfer or employment
Contact the College & Career Navigator:
To be contacted by the Navigator for additional assistance, click here.