Where can a Computer Information System Certificate Take you?
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer User Support Specialist
- Computer Network Support Specialist
what does a computer specialist do?
- Test and evaluate existing network systems
- Perform regular maintenance to ensure that networks operate correctly
- Troubleshoot local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and Internet systems
Employment of computer support specialist projected to grow 17 percent from 2012-2022, faster than the average for all occupations. More support services will be needed as organizations upgrade their computer equipment and software
In Massachusetts, computer specialists earn a median wage of $35,900 - $121,600 per year