Follow these steps to apply to BCC.
- Provide an official high school transcript or GED transcript.
- Once the admissions office receives your complete application package, you will be notified by mail that you are accepted to BCC.
- International Students - click here for more information.
Complete the financial aid application - www.fafsa.gov
Financial Aid Office - Rm. F-122, Telephone: 236-1644
- File before May 1st, if possible.
- Computer workstations and staff assistance are available in the Financial Aid Office.
Complete the accuplacer
On the day of your test:
- Bring photo ID the day of testing.
- Students may retest one time.
- If you need accommodations for the placement test, do not schedule it until you meet with Disability Resource Center's staff. Optional: Call to inform Disability Resource Center staff of your Accuplacer scores and ask for course/faculty recommendations.
- You will receive your Accuplacter scores via mail, generally, within 2 weeks.
*If you completed college-level courses in English or Mathematics with a C or better, you may not need to take the Accuplacer.
Contact the Disability Resource Center, If you require accommodations or were previously on an iep.
- Submit documentation of your disability.
- Complete intake form and sign confidentiality statement.
- Schedule your Accuplacer with accommodations.
- During the first week of every semester you should receive your academic accommodation forms in the mail.
Register for Classes
- Schedule an individual appointment with an academic advisor to select your courses by contacting the Registrar's Office - Telephone: 236-2137.
- Meet with an academic advisor in the Academic Advising Center F-117.
You will receive a postcard and letter of invitation to attend a student orientation. Students will be able to sign up for orientation day information sessions online. Contact the Office of Student Life for more information - Telephone: 413-236-1660.