2017 Summer Sessions
Summer Session I: May 30 – July 6
Summer Session II: May 30 – July 25
Summer Session III: July 10 – August 15
Why take summer classes at BCC?
- Get a jump-start on fall classes at BCC.
- Transfer credits to another school — out-of-town college students and recent high school graduates are always welcome.
- Learn anywhere, anytime through our online classes or at any of our 4 convenient locations.
- BCC can save you thousands! Check out our Cost Comparison guide.
- Take advantage of FREE access to the Swimming Pool and Fitness Center.
Register for Classes
Click the image below to view the most recent schedule of Summer courses and workshops at BCC (or view a PDF). To register, contact Academic Advising at 413-236-1620 or email email@example.com.
- Learn more about BCC. View BCC's College Catalog.
- Not sure what courses to take? Call Academic Advising at 413-236-1620.
- Haven't applied yet? Review the Admissions Process Checklist (you can apply online for free) or call the Admissions Office at 413-236-1630.