BERKSHIRE COMMUNITY COLLEGE FOUNDATION - INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL/STUDY GRANT
- Must be a full time Berkshire Community College student planning to enroll in a credit bearing Travel-Study course at an accredited college or university.
- Travel must be beyond the border of the United States.
- Preference will be given to those who plan to travel to non-English speaking countries, and to students who take a course that involves a "home stay" for some or all of the trip.
- Minimum award is $500.00, if available.
- Funds will be disbursed upon the submission of a transcript showing completion of the course with a grade of C or better.
- Include with this application a current transcript and a brief narrative describing your expected outcomes from this course.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis..
Proposed Course (attach a description)
Credit Granting Institution
Previous International Travel Experience
Return completed application with attachments to Ann Phillips, BCC Foundation
1350 West St., Pittsfield, MA 01201 (413-236-2185) or email@example.com