BCC’s Culinary Arts and Hospitality Administration programs extend an invitation to the community to join us at Berkshire Community College for our spring dinner selections.
2017 Dinners & Dates
You may download or view a program [PDF] for a detailed list of menus.
- March 8 — Authentic Irish
- March 22 — Mediterranean's Best
- March 29 — Une Bouchee par la Seine (A Bite by the Seine)
- April 5 — An Alps Appetite
- April 12 — Surf & Turf: From the Blue of the Sea to the Green of the Grass
- April 26 — Mangia Italiana
- May 3 — A Prime Example of Perfection*
- May 10 — A Prime Example of Perfection*
* Due to the popularity of the prime rib dinners, out of fairness to everyone, individuals and parties will be limited to reserving seats for only one of the two prime rib dinners being offered. Thank you for understanding.
Location & Time
Berkshire Community College, 1350 West Street, Pittsfield, MA
Susan B. Anthony Center Dining Room, Lower Level
6:30 PM (Wednesday evenings)
As part of the learning experience, our students will now be managing reservations. Please call the Hospitality Reservation Line at 413-236-2120 and leave the following information:
- Your name and phone number
- Name/date of the dinner you wish to attend
- Number of guests in your party
- Entree choices
We will call you back to confirm your reservation (or wait-list status).
Please call 413-236-2120 to cancel your reservation. If you must cancel after 3:30 PM on the evening of the dinner, call 413-236-6601.
- $25 adults
- $18 middle & high school students
- $12 children (10 & under)
The price includes an appetizer, salad and/or soup, entrée, vegetable, bread, dessert, soda, coffee, tea and one complimentary glass of wine.
A non-refundable prepayment is required for parties of 6 or more.
Gratuities are not required, but are appreciated.