Wellness Day 2018
Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 10am–2pm
Paterson Field House Gym
Hosted by Berkshire Community College’s Physical Therapist Assistant Program
You can now view photos on BCC's Flickr page!
The day will be filled with activities such as chair massages, sample exercise classes and food sampling, along with educational booths on how to care for yourself and loved ones.
The event is free to the public, with nominal fees for massages and exercise classes. All proceeds of the event go to All Out Adventures and The Brain Injury Association of Massachusetts for Berkshire County.
- Half-hour fitness classes (Yoga, Tai Chi, Kick Boxing)
- FREE admission & educational booths
- $5 exercise classes and Fit3D
- $10 chair massages
- Raffles (including day passes to Cranwell, Kripalu & Canyon Ranch)
- Educational booths
- NEW! Mini Farmer's Market
Contact Michele Darroch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-236-4525.