September 7, 2016
Berkshire Community College (BCC) is offering a wide variety of noncredit workshops this fall in both North Adams at McCann Technical High School and at BCC’s South County Center in Great Barrington.
Software consultant Amy Chin will offer a full slate of workshops in North County. All workshops run from 6 to 8 p.m. and cost $40.
- Facebook for Business on Tues. & Thurs., Oct. 11 & 13.
- Make the Most of your iPhone, Tues. & Thurs., Nov. 1 & 3.
- Make the Most of your iPad, Tues. & Thurs. Nov. 15 & 17.
- Social Media and Your Lifestyle, Tues. & Thurs. Dec. 20 & 22.
Long-time French instructor, Rita Kobran, is offering three levels of Conversational French this fall at BCC’s South County Center. These 10-week sessions are offered at $195.
- Conversational French 201 will run on Thursdays, Sept. 15 to Nov. 17 from 7 to 9 p.m.
- Conversational French 305 is slated for Mondays from Sept. 12 to Nov. 21 from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Conversational French 405 is scheduled for Wednesdays from Sept. 14 to Nov. 16 from 4 to 6 p.m.
Gloria Escobar, a native speaker, will lead Spanish workshops. Both will run from 6:30 to 8 p.m. for 10 weeks and cost $155 each.
- Introductory Spanish on Mondays from Sept. 12 to Nov. 21.
- Conversational Spanish II on Wednesdays from Sept. 7 to Nov. 9.
- The Fresh Bouquet – a Drawing and Painting class on Tuesdays from 9 am to noon from Sept. 13 to Nov. 1. Each week will feature a new “fresh bouquet” still life and participants will develop a portfolio of floral drawings and paintings by the conclusion of the workshop. Cost is $240.
- Beginning Digital Photography is offered by photographer, Jane McWhorter, on Wednesdays from Sept. 14 to Oct. 5 for $140.
- McWhorter will also offer Beginning Adobe Photoshop on Tuesdays from Oct. 4 to Oct. 25 from 1 to 4 p.m. and Oct. 11 to Oct. 25 from 1 to 3 p.m. at a cost of $155.
- Excel and QuickBooks workshops are offered by Diane Eulian, consultant. Excel is scheduled for Wed, Sept 14 to 28 from 1 to 4 p.m. at $90. Getting Started with QuickBooks is slated for Thursdays, Sept. 22 to Oct. 13
- Cellarbrations will offer monthly workshops on Wine, Cheese and Food pairings. Wines of France & Italy is slated for Oct. 6. Say Cheese! is scheduled for Nov. 3. Both workshops run from 6 to 8 p.m. at a cost of $20 each.
Other fall workshops include: Facebook for Business, Writing Poetry, Holistic Health & Life Force, Costume Design for Film and Movie Making with iPad.
For more information and online registration, visit www.berkshirecc.edu/workshops or call 413-528-4521.