The link to take your LASSI can be found by contacting the Student Engagement Office. It will take about 20 minutes to complete.
You will need:
- The School Number
- The School User Name
- The School Password
***Please note, this information can be found by contacting your Academic Success Coach or the Student Engagement Office
After entering this information, the next screen to appear requires you to enter your first and last name into the spaces provided as well as create a student ID.
The next screen to appear will be the LASSI assessment.
Phone: (413) 499-4660 ext. 4725
You will be asked to respond to 60 statements. To help you decide which responses to select, we would like to explain what is meant by each option.
- By Not at all typical of me, we do not necessarily mean that the statement would never describe you, but that it would be true of you only in rare instances.
- By Not very typical of me, we mean that the statement generally would not be true of you.
- By Somewhat typical of me, we mean that the statement would be true of you about half of the time.
- By Fairly typical of me, we mean that the statement would generally be true of you.
- By Very much typical of me, we do not necessarily mean that the statement would always describe you, but that it would be true of you almost all the time.
After completing all the items and successfully submitting the results, a two-page report will be displayed listing your scores for each scale. You may print a copy of the results for your results.
After completing the LASSI, be sure to visit the other tabs on this website to better understand your results and discover ways of improving.