Signing Into BCC Email
The MyBCC Portal is used to give you access to your email, Moodle, WebAdvisor, and many other items. Use these steps below to log into your MyBCC account and then sign in to your email from the Portal Page.
- Ensure you are on the main BCC website, www.berkshirecc.edu
- To get to the login page, in the upper right corner click on MyBCC
Note: Many mobile devices such as tablets and cell phones view a mobile version of the site. On these devices the MyBCC link is located within the Menu in the upper left.
- Type your username and password into the boxes, then click the button Sign in
Tip: Student usernames are the letter “s” + your Student ID, which will be mailed to you. For example, s0123456. The “S” can be either upper or lower case.
- The MyBCC Portal Page will load after a successful login
- Click on Berkshire Community College Email to open the email sign in page
- Type “s” + your student id number followed by “@berkshirecc.edu” on the email sign in page, then click the Next button
Note: Your student ID number followed by @berkshirecc.edu is one of your email addresses however we recommend that you use your firstname.lastname@example.org address when sharing your BCC email to help protect your account and your privacy.
- Type your password on the Enter Password screen and click the Sign in button. This is the same password used in step 3 above to log into MyBCC
Note: The Forgot my password, and Can’t access your account links on the email sign in pages do not work for BCC accounts. For help with your BCC password please see the article Changing your BCC password.
- If asked "Stay signed in? " click No if you are on a public or shared computer. If using your own computer and you do not share it with friends or family, you may check the box Don’t show this again and click Yes to speed up future sign ins
Academic Technology Support
For help with your password please contact the BCC IT Help Desk at 413-236-3004. Students may also visit the Digital Commons located within the John Edwards Library for help with their password.