The Accuplacer will be offered at the times shown below.
Dates marked with an asterisk (*) are scheduled for the South County Center in Great Barrington; those sessions marked with two asterisks (**) will be held at McCann Tech in North Adams. All other sessions will be held on BCC's Main Campus in the Testing Center, Room K-213. Students are strongly encouraged to make an appointment for the earliest session that they can attend.
To register, please call 413-236-1655 or email the Assessment & Testing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students are required to bring a photo ID to their test session. Those without a picture ID must call in advance of their test session to arrange an acceptable substitute.
Practicing before you come to take the Accuplacer is a good idea. There is a free study app for Accuplacer. Once at the site, create an account by entering your email address and creating a password. Select Classic Practice Tests as this is the version of the test Berkshire Community College is currently using. Review the Reading Comprehension and the Elementary Algebra. If the Algebra is too difficult, review that Arithmetic. If the Algebra is fairly easy, review College Level Math. You will also write an essay as part of your assessment.
* — South County Center in Great Barrington
** — McCann Tech in North Adams
All others held on BCC's Main Campus in the Testing Center, Room K-213
Available Test Dates & Times
- Thursday, November 2 at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 4 at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, November 6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 7 at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 8 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 8 at McCann Tech at 3:30 & 5:30 p.m. **
- Thursday, November 9 at 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 14 at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, November 16 at 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 18 at SCC at 8:30 and 11:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.*
- Monday, November 20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 21 at 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 28 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 30 at 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, December 2 at 9:00 a.m.
Monday, December 4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 5 at 1:00 & 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 7 at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 9 at 9:00 and 11:30 a.m. & at 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 12 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, December 13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 13 at SCC at 4:00 p.m. *
- Wednesday, December 13 at McCann Tech at 3:30 and 5:30 p.m. **
- Thursday, December 14 at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 16 at SCC 8:30 and 11:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. *
- Tuesday, December 19 at 9:00 a.m. & 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 21 at 4:30 p.m.
CLEP & DANTES
In order to schedule an appointment for a College Level Examination Program (CLEP) exam, a student must first purchase an exam voucher at the CLEP website. Double-check that you are choosing the correct exam prior to making your payment. Once you save your admission tickets with its number, call the Assessment & Testing Center at 413-236-1655 to make your appointment for one of the dates listed below.
Please be advised that you will need to pay a test administration fee of $20.00 to Berkshire Community College on the day of your exam; this fee is not included in the payment you make on the website. This fee may be paid by check, cash, or money order only. We are an open test center, serving both our students and those from the greater community.
All CLEP testing is done on BCC's Main Campus.