The Accuplacer will be offered at the times shown below.
Dates marked with an asterisk (*) are scheduled for the South County Center in Great Barrington; those sessions marked with two asterisks (**) will be held at McCann Tech in North Adams. All other sessions will be held on BCC's Main Campus in the Testing Center, Room K-213. Students are strongly encouraged to make an appointment for the earliest session that they can attend.
To register, please call 413-236-1655 or email the Assessment & Testing Center at email@example.com. Students are required to bring a photo ID to their test session. Those without a picture ID must call in advance of their test session to arrange an acceptable substitute.
Practicing before you come to take the Accuplacer is a good idea. There is a free study app for Accuplacer. Once at the site, create an account by entering your email address and creating a password. Select Classic Practice Tests as this is the version of the test Berkshire Community College is currently using. Review the Reading Comprehension and the Elementary Algebra. If the Algebra is too difficult, review that Arithmetic. If the Algebra is fairly easy, review College Level Math. You will also write an essay as part of your assessment.
* — South County Center in Great Barrington
** — McCann Tech in North Adams
All others held on BCC's Main Campus in the Testing Center, Room K-213
Available Test Dates & Times
- Monday, June 4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 7 at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 9 at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, June 11 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 14 at 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 19 at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 19 at McCann Tech at 3:30 & 5:30 p.m. **
- Saturday, June 23 at 9:00 & 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, June 25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 26 at 9:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 29 at 9:00 a.m.
- Saturday, June 30 at SCC at 8:30 & 11:00 a.m. *
- Monday, July 2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 5 at 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 9 at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 11 at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, July 12 at 1:00 & 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 13 at 9:00 a.m.
- Saturday, July 14 at 9:00 & 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 17 at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 17 at McCann Tech at 10:00 a.m. & 12:00 p.m. **
- Wednesday, July 18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 19 at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 20 at 9:00 a.m.
- Saturday, July 21 at SCC at 8:30 & 11:00 a.m. *
- Monday, July 23 at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 24 at 9:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 25 at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, July 26 at 1:00 & 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 30 at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 31 at 1:00 & 6:00 p.m.
CLEP & DANTES
In order to schedule an appointment for a College Level Examination Program (CLEP) exam, a student must first purchase an exam voucher at the CLEP website. Double-check that you are choosing the correct exam prior to making your payment. Once you save your admission tickets with its number, call the Assessment & Testing Center at 413-236-1655 to make your appointment for one of the dates listed below.
Please be advised that you will need to pay a test administration fee of $20.00 to Berkshire Community College on the day of your exam; this fee is not included in the payment you make on the website. This fee may be paid by check, cash, or money order only. We are an open test center, serving both our students and those from the greater community.
All CLEP testing is done on BCC's Main Campus.