Where can a Computer Information System Certificate take you?
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer User Support Specialist
- Computer Network Support Specialist
What does a computer specialist do?
- Test and evaluate existing network systems
- Perform regular maintenance to ensure that networks operate correctly
- Troubleshoot local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and Internet systems
Employment of computer support specialist projected to grow 17 percent from 2012–2022, faster than the average for all occupations. More support services will be needed as organizations upgrade their computer equipment and software
In Massachusetts, computer specialists earn a median wage of $35,900 – $121,600 per year