Accessing BCC’s Student email system for the first time:
- Open your preferred browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
- In the address area, type http://berkshirecc.edu then click MyBCC
- Username is always a lower case s and your full student ID #, which includes any leading zeros, example: s0012345.
- First Time Password:
- The last 6 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Ex: 123456 Users without a SSN should contact the IT Helpdesk at 413-236-3004 for assistance.
- Click the Log On button.
- Because this is the first time you sign on, you will be prompted to change your password. New passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters in length and can contain letters and numbers. Passwords are case specific (‘a’ is different from ‘A’).
- Enter your last 6 digits of your SS# in the "Old Password" field
- Enter your "New password", which must be at least 8 characters in length.. Re-enter your password in the "Confirm new password" field.
- Read the "Terms of Service", then scroll to the bottom of the page and type the characters you see in the picture in the next field.
- Click on the "I accept. Create my account" button.
You should be redirected to your In Box.
- Your BCC student email address at the top of this screen Example: email@example.com
- You will also have a nickname for your student email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please use this nickname when giving out your email address and NOT your student ID#.
For help please contact BCC’s IT HelpDesk at 413-236-3004 or email@example.com