What is MyBCC?
MyBCC is a single sign-on application which allows the BCC student, staff or faculty, to log in once to access important college information — email, online courses and calendars in Moodle, WebAdvisor account, and also see announcements and BCC events happening on campus.
You will also find tabs that will take you to the current College Catalog, Academic Support, Student Life information and BCC blogs. MyBCC is the best way to stay informed and connected!
Who is eligible for a MyBCC account?
MyBCC is available to new and continuing BCC students enrolled in credit courses beginning with the 2012 Spring semester, and also to faculty and staff. Non-credit students do not have access to MyBCC.
How do I activate my MyBCC account?
To log into MyBCC, visit www.berkshirecc.edu/mybcc.
- Your username is your Student ID (with the letter “s” in front of it). You will enter it this way: s0123456.
- Your initial password is the last six digits of your Social Security number. You will be prompted to change your password to one of your own choosing. Your new password must be a minimum of 8 characters in length and contain both letters and numbers. (The old password is the last 6 digits of your Social Security number.)
What is my username for MyBCC?
- For students, the username is comprised of a lower case "s" plus your full student id (containing leading zeros).
- For faculty and staff, the username is your first initial and up to the first seven characters of the last name.
Why isn't my MyBCC password working?
Your password should always work. If it's not working, check to make sure that caps lock is not selected and try it again. If you continue to have problems, please contact the IT Help Desk at 413-236-3004.
How can I reset my MyBCC password?
You can register to be able to reset your MyBCC password anytime by following the steps below:
- At the bottom left side of the MyBCC log in page, click on Password Self-Service Enrollment.
- Enter your username, current password, special characters and click Login.
- Enter your old and new passwords and click Change Password.
Now, if you ever need to reset your password:
- At the bottom of the MyBCC log in page, click on Forgot Password?
- Enter your username, special characters and click Continue.
- Answer your secret questions and click Continue.
- Reset your password.
Can I access my Moodle class through MyBCC?
Yes. After you log in to MyBCC, locate the My Courses in Moodle area in the center of the page and click on the course. Courses will display beginning on the first day of your class.
Why am I getting an error message when I log in to Moodle from my MyBCC account?
The first time you access a course in Moodle from MyBCC, you will get the following message:
Click Try entering your credentials at the end of the message. Enter your MyBCC username and password. You will not need to enter your credentials again until you change your password.
What if I need help?
- IT Help Desk: For further assistance, please call 413-236-3004 or send an email to the IT Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full name and a call back number.
- Computer Lab: Help will also be available during the semester in the Computer Lab located in F-102
- Computer Lab hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Additional hours when credit classes are in session:
Monday – Thursday, 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.