October 19, 2019
Paterson Field House
1350 West St., Pittsfield, MA 01201
Run the scenic cross-country trails at BCC to benefit BCC’s nursing program in the Berkshire Healthcare Harvest Run. The Harvest Run is a FREE event. (See registration fees for runners below.)
This event boasts great FREE refreshments! Get a taste of Dr. Seuss inspired treats at our annual Harvest Run Cook-off. See Berkshire Healthcare's entries in the booth competition, sample bacon, Dr. Pepper and marshmallow fluff treats when visiting our Seussville booths and cheer on your favorite runners in the race!
- Race Day Registration – $30
- Early Registration – $25
(Early registration ends Monday, October 14 at 3:00PM)
- Cash prizes to the top male and female overall 5K finishers
- Free long sleeve gender specific technical shirts to the first 150 5K registered
- Top 3 male and female recognized in each age category
- Race Day Registration - Free
- The first 50 children will receive a free t-shirt. First come, first served, sizes are limited.
- (Early registration ends Monday, October 14 at 3:00PM)
- Registration includes a youth t-shirt for the first 50 runners who check in on race day.
- Medals to the top 3 boys and girls in each age category (6–12 years)
- Individual 5K Trail Run (10:00 a.m.)
- Kid's 1-Mile Fun Run (10:45 a.m.)
Online registration ends Monday, October 14, 2019.
$2 processing fee per registration