If you are a student with a disability and have submitted your signed Academic Accommodation Forms, you may schedule your course exams with accommodations using the form below. However, you must use your BCC student email account.
- Schedule your exam with the Assessment and Testing Center at least one week in advance of your test date.
- Please schedule your exam for the same day and time your class is taking it, unless you have back-to-back classes or an evening class. Then, schedule it as close to the class time as possible. Do not skip another class to take the exam for this class.
- Testing accommodations in the Assessment and Testing Center are available Monday–Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm. Special arrangements will be made for students taking courses during evenings, weekends, or at our satellite centers.
- For online quizzes and exams, Moodle has a feature that will enable your instructor to extend the time limits for students with accommodations. You must let them know if you will need this feature turned on.
- Fill out the form below. Once you submit the form, Assessment and Testing Center staff will confirm your appointment within 24 business hours. If you submit your form after 4:00 p.m. on Friday or at any time on Saturday or Sunday, we will get back to you on Monday by noon. If you do not receive confirmation, please call the Assessment and Testing Center at 413-236-1655.
- Arrive to the Assessment and Testing Center at your scheduled exam time.
- If you are late, you will have less time to take your exam.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will need to get permission from your instructor to reschedule the exam.