In order to graduate from the Honors Program, students must meet the following requirements:
Complete at least three honors courses (totaling nine or more credits), achieving a grade of "B" or better in each.
- Complete at least one Honors colloquium (3 or more credits).
- Honors colloquia are interdisciplinary courses and are labeled Hon 298x.
- The other six credits may be earned through any combination of:
- Honors colloquia,
- Honors courses: courses restricted to honors students that are designated as an honors section of that course,
- Honors Components: a one credit independent study added to a regularly offered course,
- Honors Independent study: an individual course with a faculty member (3 credits maximum).
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25.
For further information contact
Stacy Evans, M.P.P., Ph.D.