Follow these steps to apply to BCC.
Admissions Office — Rm. F-114, Telephone: 413-236-1630
- Provide an official high school transcript or GED transcript.
- Once the admissions office receives your complete application package, you will be notified by mail that you are accepted to BCC.
- International Students - read more information
Complete the Financial Aid Application - www.fafsa.gov
Financial Aid Office — Rm. F-122, Telephone: 413-236-1644
- File before May 1st, if possible.
- Computer workstations and staff assistance are available in the Financial Aid Office.
Complete the Accuplacer*
Testing Center — Rm. K-213, Telephone: 413-236-1655 or 413-236-1656
On the day of your test:
- Bring photo ID the day of testing.
- Students may retest one time.
- If you need accommodations for the placement test, do not schedule it until you meet with Disability Resource Center's staff. Optional: Call to inform Disability Resource Center staff of your Accuplacer scores and ask for course/faculty recommendations.
- You will receive your Accuplacter scores via mail, generally, within 2 weeks.
* If you completed college-level courses in English or Mathematics with a C or better, you may not need to take the Accuplacer.
Contact the Disability Resource Center
Disability Resource Center — Rm. A-118, Telephone: 413-236-1660
Please schedule an appointment if you require disability-related accommodations.
Register for Classes
- Schedule an individual appointment with an academic advisor to select your courses by contacting the Registrar's Office — Telephone: 413-236-2137.
- Meet with an academic advisor in the Academic Advising Center F-117.
You will receive a postcard and letter of invitation to attend a student orientation. Students will be able to sign up for orientation day information sessions online. Contact the Student Support Center for more information — Telephone: 413-236-1660.