Run the scenic cross-country trails at BCC to benefit BCC’s nursing program in the Berkshire Healthcare Harvest Run.
Pre-register by October 15 for $20, Race Day registration $25
- Cash prizes to the top male and female overall 5K finishers
- Free long sleeve gender specific technical shirts to the first 150 5K registered
- Top 3 male and female recognized in each age category
Pre-register by October 15 for $10 or $15 to include a youth t-shirt. Race Day registration same price
- NEW! With Kids’ Race Director Dave Hall
- Medals to the top 3 boys and girls in each age category (6-12 years)
- All One Mile Finishers will receive a ribbon and a cider doughnut
This event boasts great post-race refreshments! There will be an apple-inspired dish competition and kids’ activities provided by Berkshire Healthcare affiliates.
Pre-registration closes October 15. Race Day registration and packet pickup opens at 8:30 AM, and runs to 9:30 for the 5K and 10:00 for the 1 Mile. For more information, contact Ann Phillips at 413-236-2185 or by email.
Don't want to register online? Email a request for a printable registration form. You can print it and mail with your check to: Ann Phillips, BCC Foundation, 1350 West Street, Room F232, Pittsfield, MA 01201. Mail entries must be received by 4 PM on Wednesday, October 15.