October 20, 2018
Paterson Field House
1350 West St., Pittsfield, MA 01201
Run the scenic cross-country trails at BCC to benefit BCC’s nursing program in the Berkshire Healthcare Harvest Run. The Harvest Run is a FREE event. (See registration fees for runners below.)
This event boasts great FREE refreshments! Get a taste of foods inspired by fall at our annual Harvest Run Cook-off. See Berkshire Healthcare's entries in the booth competition, sample fall treats when visiting our Halloween inspired booths and cheer on your favorite runners in the race!
- Race Day Registration – $30
- Early Registration – $25
(Early registration ends Monday, October 15 at 3:00PM)
- Cash prizes to the top male and female overall 5K finishers
- Free long sleeve gender specific technical shirts to the first 150 5K registered
- Top 3 male and female recognized in each age category
- Race Day Registration - Free courtesy of TDBank, People's Bank and PFM Financial Advisers LLC.
- The first 50 children will receive a free t-shirt. First come, first served, sizes are limited.
- (Early registration ends Monday, October 15 at 3:00PM)
- Registration includes a youth t-shirt for the first 50 runners who check in on race day.
- Medals to the top 3 boys and girls in each age category (6–12 years)
- All One Mile Finishers will receive a cider doughnut
- Individual & Three-Person Team 5K Trail Run (10:00 a.m.)
- Kid's 1-Mile Fun Run (10:45 a.m.)
Online registration ends Monday, October 15, 2018.
$2 processing fee per registration