College Connection is Berkshire Community College's Summer Transition Program for new students interested in health care professions. College Connection is a two-week orientation program that will help you learn more
about Berkshire Community College and its pathways to health related careers. It also
provides you with opportunities to improve/brush up on the math and English skills
you will need during your first semester and includes orientation activities that
will make the transition to BCC a smooth and successful one.
Now is the time to get started with BCC's College Connection Program!
How do I apply?
Why College Connection?
- The transition to BCC is both exciting and a little scary. College Connection will help you to get to know the campus, meet faculty and staff, learn study strategies, and have fun with other pre-health students just like you.
- You'll have a chance to explore careers and start on a path to a career in health.
- Best of all, IT'S FREE! We pay for all the materials you will need during the week, including lunch.
- You'll have time to get to know other students, making your transition to college much easier.
- After attending the program, you'll earn a free course voucher for any three-credit course taken in spring of 2017.
- Activities designed to help you learn about the opportunities for the different health professions
- Guest speakers and career information
- Hands-on medical simulation activities
- Math refresher/prep classes
- Writing and reading workshops
- Team-building and study skills workshops
- Activities to help you get to know the campus and its resources
- All materials and supplies are provided FREE of charge
When is it?
August 8–11 & 15–19, 2016
9:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
Lunch and snacks are included every day.