BCC Alumni Association Election for BCC Alumni Elected Trustee
BCC is pleased to announce an opportunity to serve as Alumni Trustee on the BCC Board of Trustees. This is a five-year term beginning in July, renewable for one additional term. To be eligible to serve as an Alumni Trustee, candidates must be graduates of BCC and become a member of the Alumni Board of Advisors if elected. The Alumni Elected Trustee cannot be an employee of the College. Alumna/us can be self-nominated or nominated by others, and will then be elected by the Alumni Association. The Alumni Trustee must participate in regular meetings of the Board, which take place seven times/year. Board members serve without compensation. For more information, visit the Board of Trustees website.
Voting will be electronic only.
Trustee election process
- A call for nominations is sent to all alumni via email. Nominations due date is February 12, 2024.
- Nominations are compiled and edited by Alumni office.
- Ballots will be sent on Monday, February 19 and voting will close on March 4, 2024.
- If there are multiple nominees and no individual receives 50% of the vote, there will be a run-off of the top two vote getters
- Votes are tabulated, the winner is notified, and a formal letter is sent to the President office.
- Letters are sent to nominees who were not selected
BCC Alumni Trustee election:
Voting open to members of the BCC Alumni Association. Voting closes Monday, March 4, 2024 at 12:00 p.m.
Each Alumni Association member only gets one vote and must provide their contact information to ensure there are not multiple votes cast by the same alumni.