New Students: How to Log In for the First Time
Trouble Logging In? Summer 2022 Required Password Change for Students!
Ways for Students to get Technology Help
- Have a technology question about your Moodle course?
- Need help getting online?
- Want to know how to setup BCC email on your phone?
- Perhaps you need to get a copy of Microsoft Word on your computer?
We can help!
BCC has put together these resources to support our students, staff and faculty in remote learning and working.
|Online Help Request Form||Fill this out and we will get back to you. After hours requests are answered the next business day.|
|Virtual Lab Assistant Desk||
|Schedule A Help Session||Need a hand with Moodle, Word, or some other technology that's annoying you? All it takes is 15 minutes to get most problems solved!|
|The Digital Commons in Person||We are open for certain types of in person help. To make sure there is someone available to help you please reach out and schedule a time first.|
|By Phone||Phone support is available but limited, as we may be in a Zoom meeting or helping another student in the Digital Commons.|
Technology can be frustrating sometimes. These informational guides and tips were designed for the BCC community to assist in finding answers and solutions to common technology questions and problems.
Type a question into the search bar, or click on one of the articles below to get started.
Find Your Answers:
Most Common Articles
- Logging into BCC Email
- How to Log in to Moodle
- “You do not have any credentials…” Error Message
- Change your BCC Password using Outlook Email
- How to Validate your BCC Email Account
- How to Submit an Upload File Assignment in Moodle
- How to Submit a Turnitin Assignment in Moodle
- Downloading and Installing Office 365 (PC)