Moodle is the web-based computerized system BCC professors use to instruct our online, hybrid and in-person courses taught on campus. Moodle gives students access to their syllabus, course calendar, assignments, and other course materials which the professor chooses to make available.
Note: While many on-campus courses make use of Moodle, not every course will. If your in-person class does not appear on your list of Moodle courses don’t panic, ask your professor if the course makes use of BCC’s Moodle system.
- Navigate to the main BCC website, www.berkshirecc.edu
- To get to the login page, in the upper right corner click on MyBCC
Note: Many mobile devices such as tablets and cell phones view a mobile version of the BCC website. On these devices the MyBCC link is located within the Menu in the upper left.
- Type your username and password into the boxes, then click the button Sign in
Tip: Student usernames are the letter “s” + your Student ID, which will be mailed to you. For example, s0123456. The “S” can be either upper or lower case.
- The MyBCC Portal Page will load after a successful login
- Under “My Courses in Moodle” click on the course name to access the course on Moodle
Note: Courses will not display until the first day of scheduled classes for each semester.
- As shown in the message below, click the link Try entering your credentials
Note: The first time you access a Course in Moodle from the MyBCC Portal page you will see the above message.
- Type your MyBCC username and password and click the button Sign in. This is the same username and password used in step 3
Note: for this login you must use "s"+ your student ID number without the "@berkshirecc.edu" on the end.
Note: After a succesfull login your Moodle credentials will be saved in our system. You will not need to enter your credentials again from the Portal Page until you change your BCC password.
- After entering your username and password you will be taken to your Moodle course