BCC has a variety of computer labs on the Pittsfield campus and a PC lab at the South County Center in Great Barrington. Wireless access is broadly available in all buildings.
The Digital Commons is the primary computer lab and is located on the main BCC campus within the first floor of the Jonathan Edwards Library. The lab features Windows and Macintosh workstations, group workstations, free black and white printing for students, scanning and digital document assistance, and in-person user support.
Other Computer Labs
Please ask your instructor for information about other computer labs which include a Mac Lab, a GIS Lab and South County Center computers.
Computer Lab Use
- Users of the lab agree to follow the BCC Acceptable Use Policy.
- Bring your own storage device or have a "cloud" account ready to save your work.
- Black and white printers are available for academic purposes only.
Get help any time of day with our self-service Knowledge Base!
How-to's, tips, and step-by-step instructions on all the common technology questions we see in the Digital Commons at BCC.
Technology Support Services
An assistant is always available to aid lab users with general questions and provide
guidance with the following:
NOTE: For the Spring 2021 Semester we recommend consulting on student-owned devices be done remotely by scheduled appointment.
- Moodle navigation and use
- Student email accounts
- Microsoft Office 365
- Internet access
- Standard document presentation / basic grammar
- Campus wireless access information