October 19, 2019
Paterson Field House
1350 West St., Pittsfield, MA 01201
Run the scenic cross-country trails at BCC to benefit BCC’s nursing program in the Berkshire Healthcare Harvest Run. The Harvest Run is a FREE event. (See registration fees for runners below.)
This event boasts great FREE refreshments! Get a taste of foods inspired by fall at our annual Harvest Run Cook-off. See Berkshire Healthcare's entries in the booth competition, sample bacon, Dr. Pepper and marshmallow fluff treats when visiting our Dr. Seuss inspired booths and cheer on your favorite runners in the race!
- Race Day Registration – $30
- Early Registration – $25
(Early registration ends Monday, October 14 at 3:00PM)
- Cash prizes to the top male and female overall 5K finishers
- Free long sleeve gender specific technical shirts to the first 150 5K registered
- Top 3 male and female recognized in each age category
- Race Day Registration - Free
- The first 50 children will receive a free t-shirt. First come, first served, sizes are limited.
- (Early registration ends Monday, October 14 at 3:00PM)
- Registration includes a youth t-shirt for the first 50 runners who check in on race day.
- Medals to the top 3 boys and girls in each age category (6–12 years)
- Individual 5K Trail Run (10:00 a.m.)
- Kid's 1-Mile Fun Run (10:45 a.m.)
Online registration ends Monday, October 14, 2019.
$2 processing fee per registration