Programs at Berkshire Community College (BCC), completed in a year or less, provide the skills needed for either immediate entry into a high-demand job or the first important steps towards earning a college degree.
- Advanced Manufacturing Technician: A pathway to a high paying industry position
- Community Health Worker: Develop skills as an advocate and patient navigator
- Creación y Fabricación: Usar herramientas y computadoras avanzadas
- Culinary: Advance a creative career in the art of cooking
- Digital Marketing and E-commerce: Turn a new interest into a rewarding career
- Early Childhood Education: Progress into a job in one of our local schools
- IT Support: Start a new role as a tech professional
- Making and Manufacturing: Advanced tool use for hands-on learners
- Massage Therapy: Become a Massachusetts certified massage therapist
- Medical Coding: Gain the skills needed to become a medical coder for healthcare
- Medical Interpreter Training: Sharpen your bilingual skills to translate in medical or human services settings
- Phlebotomy: Train to draw blood and prepare samples for laboratory analysis
- Project Management: Develop sought-after skills for a new role or career
- ServSafe Manager Training: Learn what it takes to run a restaurant or hospitality service
- Technical Theater Technician: Transform a love of theatre into a new area of expertise
BCC offers a wide range of noncredit learning opportunities for people of all ages. Designed to meet either vocational or recreational goals, these initiatives are offered on-campus and throughout the county. The College also participates in the economic development of Berkshire County through the collaborative efforts of our active team members, focused on serving the community.
Interested in joining us on campus to start a new path? Contact BCC to learn more about our programs!
Request Information About Our Programs