We're proud to announce that the MyBCC portal has returned and is better than ever. Use the button above and login with your BCC email username and password to access information about courses, Financial Aid, tuition, and much more!
The resources are all available in the MyBCC Portal link above. Use the links below to access College resources:
- Log into your BCC email account
- Visit Moodle
- BCC Self Service: Fall 2023
- Need to update your Emergency Notification alerts? Visit the BCC Regroup Portal
How to Log In to Various Resources
Welcome to BCC!
There are the main systems students need access to:
- Go to BCC email: All official messages will be sent to your BCC email, check it daily!
- Log into Moodle : Moodle is where our online and hybrid courses take place.
Your username is "s" plus "your student ID number" and it will look similar to "s0123456". When logging into email make sure you add an @berkshirecc.edu onto the end so it looks like an email address. Your student ID number will be included on your acceptance material from BCC Admissions. If you cannot find your student ID number you can schedule an appointment and we can give it to you.
Student passwords are initially set to the last six digits of your Social Security Number or your date of birth if a reset is requested. If this initial password is not working for you please let us know through the Online Help Request Form, make sure you fill it out with a non-BCC email address so we can contact you.
Getting Access to Your Account
- Log into BCC email first before trying any other system: Read step-by-step directions for logging into BCC email. Remember, for step 3 use the last six digits of your Social Security Number (or your
Date of Birth if you requested a reset) as your password. You will be asked to validate
your account right away, follow the instructions below.
NOTE: Be sure to do this step on a full computer, not a mobile device such as a cell phone or tablet. After logging in the first time on a full computer you can then use any device you would like to access your email. See our instructions by visiting "How to Check your BCC EMail on Mobile - Outlook App". Also, learn more at "What is my BCC Email Address?"
- Validate your BCC email account: Follow our instructions for validating your BCC email account. If this is your first time logging in, you will be asked to validate by setting up a phone and/or non-BCC email address. This feature will allow you to reset your password on your own without help from the Digital Commons or IT.
- Update your BCC password to something you can more easily remember: In some cases, students may have already updated their password making this step optional. If you were not prompted to update your password when you first logged in, please follow these instructions for changing your BCC password to something easier for you to use. Remember, your old password is the last six digits of your Social Security Number (or your date of birth if you requested a reset.) This will change your password for all other systems at BCC, so make sure it's something you can remember or write it down as we cannot lookup passwords.
- Log into Moodle: NOTE: Please don't login to Moodle until after you meet with Advising and register for your courses! The day after Advising helps you register for your courses you can follow our instructions for logging into Moodle (Please wait until the next day as there's a process that runs overnight which updates your registrations). Your classes for the fall won't appear until the first day of the semester or shortly before, however, some New Student Orientation material is available for you to get started on.
Getting Technical Help
There are many ways for students to get technical help at BCC — check out all the options below!
All the most common technology questions are answered here right on the BCC website. Complete the Online Help Request Form Fill this out and we will get back to you. After hours requests are answered the next business day. Visit the Virtual Lab Assistant Desk
Join a Zoom meeting with one of our Lab Assistants. Check the link for available days and times.
Schedule a Help Session Need a hand with Moodle, Word, or some other technology that's annoying you? All it takes is 15 minutes to get most problems solved! Learn about the Digital Commons in person We are open for certain types of in person help. To make sure there is someone available to help you please reach out and schedule a time first. Contact us by phone Phone support is available but limited, as we may be in a Zoom meeting or helping another student in the Digital Commons.