The Office of Student Life is the center of student activity at BCC. Student Life helps plan and administer a wealth of opportunities for social, cultural, recreational and personal enjoyment and enrichment. Student activities are planned with all members of the BCC community in mind.
From the BCC Players to Club Sports, you'll find a wide selection of active clubs and organizations that appeal to your interests and goals.
Personal Counseling is available free of charge on campus. Counseling can assist in developing strategies when times are difficult, while remaining focused on your academic goals. It is a place to reflect and work through what’s on your mind.
The BCC Student Government Association (SGA) is the legislative, representative, and investigative body of the college's student population designed to recruit, retain and relate to prospective and current students.
- Receive leadership and community skills training
- Build a stronger self-image
- Learn how to work effectively as a team
- Develop and use critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Establish references for future employment
- Acquire necessary job skills
Plus much more!
Make Your Voice Heard!
Learn how to register to vote, find your local polling place, and more!
- ALLIED HEALTH MEDICAL RECORDS
- BUS TRANSPORTATION
- CAFETERIA/ FOOD SERVICES
- CAREER CAFE & TRANSFER RESOURCES
- CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS
- DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER
- FINANCIAL AID
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- MY BCC LOGIN
- PATERSON FIELD HOUSE
- PERSONAL COUNSELING
- STEM STARTER ACADEMY
- STUDENT E-MAIL
- STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION
- STUDENT POLICY GUIDE
- TESTING CENTER
- TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
- TRANSFER COUNSELING
- TRIO PROGRAM
- TUTORIAL SERVICES
- VENDING MACHINES