- Berkshire Housing
- Residential Assistance for Families in Transition (RAFT)
- Fuel Assistance
- Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program (MRVP)
- Massachusetts Housing Navigator
- Resources for Paying Utilities
- Common Housing Application for Massachusetts Programs
- Louison House
- Onota Sober House | Sober Living for Women
Berkshire Community College (BCC) recognizes that these essential needs have a direct impact on our student's ability to thrive academically. During your time here at BCC, please note that the SUCCESS program has an Essential Needs Navigator who works with students from diverse backgrounds and identities to help create individual plans for student success, implement basic needs planning, and assist with financial navigation for educational progress. The purpose of the Navigator is to provide students with tools and resources on campus and within the community to support your educational journey. To make an appointment with Gabriella, reach out by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gabriella Martinez, Essential Needs Navigator
Student Engagement, A-112
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.