BCC's Food Services provides nutritionally balanced meals with a varied menu.
The cafeteria is not open during evening hours. However, evening students may purchase items from the vending machines located around the campus. BCC Food Services also provides catering services for your event.
Debit/credit cards are accepted.
Almost all of the containers used in the cafeteria are compostable or recyclable! Please help BCC reach our goal of Zero Waste by 2020 — learn more about composting and recycling on campus.
Fall Cafeteria Hours
- Breakfast: 7:30–10:30am
- Regular, decaf, and flavored coffee, cappuccino
- Flavored teas
- Hot chocolate, milk, assorted juices
- Croissants, bagels, muffins, Danish, turnovers & scones
- Eggs made up fresh while you wait
- Pancakes, French Toast, Egg Sandwiches available daily
- Daily breakfast specials
- Lunch: 10:30am–1:30pm
- Salad bar with healthy options
- Delicious hot entrée
- Overstuffed deli, panini & wrap sandwiches and subs (gluten-free bread available)
- Vegetarian specials
- Ready-made finger sandwiches
- Fresh vegetables
- Daily grill specials
- To-go items in cooler daily
- Drinks & Snacks: Monday–Thursday until 2:30pm; Fridays until 2pm
- Baked goods
- Homemade assorted desserts
- Ice cream & frozen treats
If you are planning a special function that would be enhanced by serving a reception, breakfast, luncheon, dinner, or refreshments of any kind, BCC Food Services can help you. Please permit our trained and professional staff to work with you on your next event. We are particularly proud of our talented and versatile staff and would appreciate meeting with you.
Consider the menu options, pricing schedule, and delivery procedures when making your request. Also, be certain to select a room that will accommodate the number in your group, the space required in which to serve food, and the number of tables and chairs needed for the event. Again, our staff can help you answer any questions relative to these needs.
For menu options, please contact:
or Katie Hickey
To secure a room for your event:
Contact Facilities, 413-236-3016. You will be mailed a Facility Checklist Form to fill out and return to the College. Once this has been done, your next step will be to contact the Director of Food Services, Kevin Kennedy, at 413-236-3046.
Need a quick snack/meal or beverage on the go? Below are locations for vending machines on BCC's Main Campus.
Koussevitzky Arts Center
- Large snack machine — large assortment of cupcakes, cookies, chips, pretzels, and candy.
- Fresh food machine — muffins, assorted milk, mixed fruit, applesauce, assorted yogurt and pudding. Also, assorted soup and a selection of sandwiches including tuna salad, chicken salad, ham and cheese, turkey and cheese.
- Cold beverage machine
- Microwave station
- Microwave station
- Susan B. Anthony College Center — Dining Hall (cold beverages)
- Susan B. Anthony College Center — Lounge (snacks, cold beverages)
- Field Administration Center — Outside Computer Lab (cold beverages)
- Paterson Field House (snacks, isotonics, cold beverages)
- South County Center (cold beverages)