Grab and Go – Food on the Go
Almost all of the containers used in the cafeteria are compostable or recyclable! Please help BCC reach our goal of Zero Waste — learn more about composting and recycling on campus.
Food Service Availability: Monday through Friday
Location: General Bartlett Room - Burke's Café
Breakfast and lunch options are available (first come first served):
- 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. - Breakfast (breakfast sandwich and coffee)
- 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m - Lunch (sandwich or salad)
Stay tuned for news on lunches from the Culinary program for the Fall Semester
- Free snack items and refilled on Mondays. Located in the SBA Lounge, One Stop, J.E. Library, Connector, and fourth floor of Hawthorne Hall. Sponsored by the Campus Cupboard and Student Engagement Office.
- Free grab-and-go shelf-stable lunch options for anyone in need are located in the SBA Lounge & Campus Cupboard. Additional items are also available in the Campus Cupboard. Check out the Campus Cupboard website.
Need a quick snack/meal or beverage on the go? Below are locations for vending machines on BCC's Main Campus.
Koussevitzky Arts Center
- Large snack machine — large assortment of cupcakes, cookies, chips, pretzels, and candy.
- Fresh food machine — muffins, assorted milk, mixed fruit, applesauce, assorted yogurt and pudding. Also, assorted soup and a selection of sandwiches including tuna salad, chicken salad, ham and cheese, turkey and cheese.
- Cold beverage machine
- Microwave station
- Microwave station
- Susan B. Anthony College Center — Dining Hall (cold beverages)
- Susan B. Anthony College Center — Lounge (snacks, cold beverages)
- Field Administration Center — Outside Computer Lab (cold beverages)
- Paterson Field House (snacks, isotonics, cold beverages)
- Located in SBA Lounge, Koussevitzky Lobby, Connector, One Stop Welcome Center, Student Engagement, TRIO Lounge, Hawthorne 3rd Floor Hall, and Melville 431