The mission of the Division of Teaching and Learning Innovation is to support faculty in creating rigorous, equitable, engaging learning experiences for all BCC students.
The primary areas of work are:
- Academic technology, with an emphasis on high-quality online and hybrid course development;
- Facilitating ongoing in-house professional learning opportunities for faculty;
- Assisting in funding external faculty professional development experiences;
- Supporting classroom-based assessment; and
- Facilitating new faculty orientation and onboarding.
Hawthorne Building, H-431A