The Information Technology department at BCC ensures that the College's computer hardware, software, educational technology, network, and data assets are available, effective and secure.
IT Department roles include:
- Deploying new technology to solve problems and meet College needs
- Maintaining existing technology implementations
- Establishing user accounts, including access to email and cloud storage, for students, faculty and staff
- Administering College networks and systems on an ongoing basis, including coordinating sustainability expansions
- Providing appropriate access to, and rigorous security for, College information databases
High-speed wifi is available on campus for all students to use. You don't even have to leave your car! Wifi is available in some of the campus parking lots, as well as inside all campus buildings. We ask that students fill out a Campus Access Request Form if they're coming indoors, but you can take advantage of the wifi from outside without needing a form.
BCC Student Technology Support
BCC IT Help Desk
413-236-3004, or ext. 3004 on campus
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Monday – Thursday: 4 – 7 p.m.
(when evening classes are in session)
413-499-4660, ext. 6501
Don't miss emails from BCC! Learn how to add BCC as a Safe Sender.