The BCC Facilities department keeps our physical campus clean and in top working order.
On this page you'll find:
Please reach out with any questions for the Facilities Department
You can also schedule a time to meet with us online:
Have a light bulb that needs replacing, a room painted, or perhaps a bigger project? Asset Essentials is the system used by Facilities at BCC to receive and track work order requests. Here's how to submit a Facilities request with Asset Essentials.
Use your Outlook (email) username and password to access Asset Essentials.
Not sure how to complete a request? Watch this brief video explainer:
- From within the MyBCC portal, click the link to Asset Essentials.
- Click on My Requests on the left side, then click the +New button.
- Fill out the form completely:
- Select a Work Category from the drop down menu.
- Select a building from Location drop down by searching in the Name field and pressing enter. Type in an Area/Room # if needed.
- Type a detailed description in the Work requested box.
- Optional step: Upload a document or image to help explain the request.
- In the upper right corner click the Save button.
Note: You might have to scroll back up to the top of the page to see the Save button.
Tip: Email updates will be sent as the status of the ticket changes or if the ticket is closed.
Astra is used to schedule College spaces. Please use the Google Chrome browser to access Astra.
(This is a "Single Sign-on" link; if you're not automatically logged in, use your email username and password to login.)
If haven't been trained on how to use Astra, speak to your supervisor.
- Submit a Campus Access Request form at least 24 hours prior to arriving on campus.
- Contact Security at 413-236-1010 upon arrival. Please utilize the "15 Minute" parking spots near the loading dock entrance.
- Masks must be worn on campus at all times.
- Security will greet you at the loading dock entrance. (Once you have checked in, vehicles can be moved closer to the work area.)
- Sign in to the Facilities Contractor Log.
- Security will notify campus point person or department of visitor's arrival.
- Security will assist in accessing the area where work will be performed.
- Sign out of the Facilities Contractor Log when ready to exit campus.
Director of Facilities
Administrative Assistant, Facilities Department
Take a look at ongoing construction, renovation and revitalization efforts happening at BCC.
Administrative Assistant, Facilities