BCC offers more than 15 certificate options, which may be completed in one year or less, provide the skills needed for immediate entry into the job market upon program completion.
BCC offers 40 associate degree options, which is a degree granted after at least a two-year course of study. BCC offers an Associate in Science (A.S.) and an Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree.
BCC students who wish to continue their education at a four-year college or university can easily transfer to a large number of public and private institutions throughout Massachusetts and beyond.
Berkshire Community College is a public, community college offering more than 50 associate degree and certificate programs of study, including options and concentrations.
BCC also offers general education and foundation courses for the Bachelor's Nursing degree conferred by University of Massachusetts (UMass).
In addition, BCC has guaranteed junior status agreements with close to 30 other colleges.
Degree and Certificates
Current Program Offerings
Programs at BCC that are on hiatus:
- Physical Fitness (Certificate)
- Physical Fitness (A.S.)
- Culinary Arts (Certificate)
- Hospitality Administration Career Option (A.S.)
- Hospitality Administration Transfer Option (A.S.)
- Health Information Management Option (A.S.)
- Medical Coding Technical (Certificate)
- Health Information Management (Certificate)
- Foreign Languages (A.A.)
- International Studies (A.A.)
The programs above have been put on hiatus (postponed) so that the College can take a deep dive and review its ability to meet the needs of the workforce.