- *IMPORTANT: Because of renovations to the Library building, starting on September
5, 2023 Library Services, the Digital Commons and Tutoring are in SBA. The Library
is processing ID cards, providing reserve textbooks, current print periodicals and
help with research and databases. Testing is in Field 202 – near the TRIO space.
- There will also be a Library outreach presence in the Connector on Thursdays and on most Tuesday afternoons.
- We are currently NOT lending most print books from our lower level collection. (You
can still borrow reserves.) Contact a Librarian to find out about ILLs and Holds.
- NEED TO RETURN A BOOK? We will be accepting these in the temporary Library on the
ground floor of SBA.
We're Here to Help You Succeed
Our staff are experts in helping you take advantage of the Library's resources. Whether you want assistance with a research project or need to get a library card, the forms below will help you connect with us.
Zoom meetings with Library specialists are available on a first-come, first-serve basis between 9 a.m. and noon and 1 to 4 p.m. during the Academic Year.
Schedules may vary depending upon staffing. If contacting us after hours, select "Schedule Time with Library Staff" below, or email email@example.com
Choose a meeting type to see Librarian availability, and to book a time for a video meeting. Regular meetings are scheduled during the Academic year, and during the summer as staffing allows.
Looking for the Bookstore?
The Library will be closed on Indigenous Peoples Day, October 9, 2023.
Regular Library Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Need reference assistance? Chat via Chat Box or text at 413-650-1275. Available 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
For circulation, textbook, and ID questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to return books? Bring returns to the ground floor of SBA (Susan B. Anthony), the Library's temporary