Attending one of these workshops makes students eligible for one (1) Forum credit (no more than one credit will be given, no matter the number of workshops attended)
July 20 at 2:00 PM - Getting Ready for College: GROWing with your Goals
- Skill Building & Exploring Your Strengths
- Goal Setting for Success
July 27 at 2:00 PM - Getting Ready for College: Managing Commitments
- Time Management Strategies
- Tools to Manage Your Time Effectively
- Work Life Balance
August 24 at 2:00 PM - School is About to Start: Now What?
- Student Panel on What To Expect Your First Semester at BCC
- Hear from BCC Orientation Leaders
August 31 from 6:00 PM - Student Success Panel for Adult Learners
- Panel & Student Spotlight on the BCC Experience
- Hear from current students and alumni about their experience at BCC
Register for one of these workshops below:
|New Student Registration Appointments||Scheduled Campus Tours|
|Financial Aid Workshops||Technology Clinics @ The Digital Commons|
|Student mingles via hike or kayak with Paterson|
New Student Orientation Begins Virtually on July 14!
Please join us for New Student Orientation for Fall 2021! $50 incentive upon full completion.
You will find access to New Student Orientation when you log in to your Moodle account
Why Join Us?
- You're a new BCC Student. Congratulations!
- Boost your confidence to be successful learning online.
- Begin to feel connected to BCC and excited about your college choice.
- Learn about campus resources, services and opportunities for involvement to enhance your college experience.
- Explore the technology you will use in your courses.
Email: Student Engagement
Phone: 413-236-1603 Tina Schettini
Please contact Student Engagement Center if you are a person that needs special assistance for this event.
New Student Orientation is held on Moodle, the BCC Learning Management System - learn more about Moodle here.
Books, supplies, college apparel and more can be found online at the BCC Bookstore
Through the campus events calendar below, you will find College Success Sessions, Hiking and Kayak events with Paterson, and the Open Office Hours with BCC Orientation Leaders - held throughout the summer - just click through the calendar of events below:
For TRIO Students:
TRIO (Talent, Resources, Initiative, Opportunity) Student Support Services is a FREE federally funded program under the U.S. Department of Education, established to assist students from first-generation, low-income backgrounds, and students with disabilities to find college success. Interested in learning more about TRiO and participating in their summer events series? Check out their calendar of events on their webpage.