Apply to Early College
To apply for Fall 2023
- Students can submit the Early College Application starting on May 1
Speak with your guardian and school counselor, complete the Early College application, then send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Early College
- Students can take up to 15 credits (high school schedules permitting). Tuition and fees will be waived.
- To enroll, download Early College registration form (PDF).
- Juniors and seniors with a high school GPA of 2.7 or higher can place into college-level classes, or they may take the Accuplacer placement exam.
- Students interested in taking Pre-Calculus, Calculus or higher are required to take the Math Accuplacer.
- Fifteen credits is a full course load. The College does not encourage all students to take 15 credits. Students must take their high school schedule, classes, sports and extra-curricular activities into account.
- A low GPA and Withdraws can affect a student's future financial aid eligibility. See the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy for more details.
- Students taking nine credits or more will automatically be charged for health insurance. If students have health insurance of their own, they may waive the insurance fee at Gallagher Student Health and Special Risk.
- To check pre-requisites, please refer to the BCC College Catalog. Students who currently have an IEP or 504 plan can contact BCC's Disability Resource Center.
Download BCC's Early College Application!