You can view and pay your bill online using your MyBCC login. To avoid incurring late fees, be sure to respond to all bills by their designated deadline, regardless of whether they are partially covered by financial aid or another source of funding.
In the area below, you will find information about:
- How to access and pay your bill online.
- Information about accepted payment methods.
- Managing your Student Health Insurance.
- Payment Plans.
- Our refund policy.
Semester Billing Schedule
When you register for classes, our online self-service billing tool will generate a bill for you that you can access by logging into your MyBCC account.
- Fall semester bills are due in mid-August, while spring semester bills are due in mid-January. The actual due date will appear on your online statement.
- Students who register after a bill due date has passed are expected to pay within 10 days of registering in fall/spring and at time of registration in summer.
- If you have financial aid grants or loans, they will be credited to your account approximately 30 to 45 days after the start of the semester.
How to Access Your Bills
You can check your account and make payments by following these instructions:
- Please visit the MyBCC Portal and log in with your MyBCC account info (this is your s# with a lower case "s" — if you have trouble with this, please call the Digital Commons 413-236-2165).
- Once logged-in, find the "Student Finance" tile and click on "Make a Payment." If you don't see the "Student Finance" tile when you log in, scroll down to the blue "+Discover More" button and click it. From there you can scroll or search to find the "Student Finance" tile.
- We highly recommend doing an Electronic Check payment using your Bank Account Number and Bank Routing Number — there is no fee for doing this payment type (using a debit or credit payment will charge an additional 2.5% each payment)
- Please re-type all pre-filled information on payment screen or payment will not process.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.