Almost all of the containers used in the cafeteria are compostable or recyclable! Please help BCC reach our goal of Zero Waste — learn more about composting and recycling on campus.
Grab and Go - Food on the Go
Food Service Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays
LAST DAY FOR SEMESTER will be Thursday, May 26, 2022
- 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - Pastries and Breakfast Items
- 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m - Lunch
- Coffee served ALL DAY
TUESDAY, May 17 located in ground floor of SBA
Morning Hours 8:30 -10:30 a.m.
AM SPECIAL - Hot from the oven Blueberry Muffins - $2 -- While they last!
- Flavored Coffee: Mocha Mint
- Breakfast Blend
- Assorted Teas
- Fresh Brew Decaf
- Fresh Brew Ice Tea with Lemon and Fresh Brew Ice Coffee
Morning Menu Items
- Bagels - Plain, Sesame or Everything with butter or cream cheese - $2
- Assorted Pastries $1
- Assorted Yogurt Muffins - $2
Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Soup - Creamy Clam Chowder - $2
- BCC Italian Sub - on a crispy sub roll with Honey Ham, Salami, Bologna, Pepperoni, Provolone Cheese with lettuce, tomato, roasted red peppers and regular or pesto mayo - $6
- Strawberry Chicken Breast Salad : romaine, spinach, red cabbage and carrots with chicken breast sliced, sliced strawberries, red onion, cuckes and tomatoes, drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette- $6
- Captain Hook's Cape Codder Sandwich: sliced trukey, dressking, lettuce and cranberry mayo on your choice of bread - $6
- Garden Salad with your choice of toppings - $4
BCC Culinary Arts Food Program
- THANK YOU to the Culinary Arts Program for the lunches each Wednesday this semester!
- The Wednesday lunches has come to and end for the semester.
Food Trucks on Campus
Friday’s starting on April 1:
- La Chalupa Y La Enchilada 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Cash, PayPal, and Venmo
Campus Cupboard: Grab and Go Items
- Free snack items and refilled on Mondays. Located in the SBA Lounge, One Stop, J.E. Library, Connector, and fourth floor of Hawthorne Hall. Sponsored by the Campus Cupboard and Student Engagement Office.
- Free grab-and-go shelf-stable lunch options for anyone in need are located in the SBA Lounge & Campus Cupboard. Additional items are also available in the Campus Cupboard. Check out their website.
Need a quick snack/meal or beverage on the go? Below are locations for vending machines on BCC's Main Campus.
Koussevitzky Arts Center
- Large snack machine — large assortment of cupcakes, cookies, chips, pretzels, and candy.
- Fresh food machine — muffins, assorted milk, mixed fruit, applesauce, assorted yogurt and pudding. Also, assorted soup and a selection of sandwiches including tuna salad, chicken salad, ham and cheese, turkey and cheese.
- Cold beverage machine
- Microwave station
- Microwave station
- Susan B. Anthony College Center — Dining Hall (cold beverages)
- Susan B. Anthony College Center — Lounge (snacks, cold beverages)
- Field Administration Center — Outside Computer Lab (cold beverages)
- Paterson Field House (snacks, isotonics, cold beverages)
- South County Center (cold beverages)
- Located in SBA Lounge, Koussevitzky Lobby, Connector, One Stop Welcome Center, Student Engagement, TRIO Lounge, Hawthorne 3rd Floor Hall, and Melville 431