Berkshire Community College in partnership with ed2go offers online, open enrollment
career training programs designed to provide the workforce skills necessary to acquire
professional caliber positions for many in-demand occupations. Online training delivers
quality electronically-supported education that is flexible, convenient and accessible.
With ed2go, you'll gain new skills and credentials wherever and whenever you can —
without putting a pause on your job or family. For a complete listing of all courses
and descriptions, please explore our catalog! Enrollment and payment is through Cengage Learning/ed2go.
*Students considering specialized career training are strongly advised to consult
with your state's certification and/or credentialing authorities for that profession
prior to selecting coursework.
Online Training Benefits
Online training enables you to:
- Enjoy flexible scheduling.
- Select from a wide range of certificates that can be completed entirely online.
- Access class information and turn in assignments from home or work.
- Have a direct connection to online instructors and advisors to assist you with your
Search Online Courses
- Internet access
- An email account
- Microsoft Edge™ or Firefox™ web browser
Some courses may have additional requirements. For more information, please contact