Recent High School Graduates:
- Must be enrolled in an associate degree program at BCC; and
- Must have a minimum 3.25 GPA (87) on their high school transcript.
Students Currently Enrolled in a Degree Program at BCC:
- Must have earned six college-level credits (including transfer credits) toward an associate degree program at BCC;
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.25 (out of a possible 4.0).
Students Transferring from Another College:
- Must be enrolled in an associate degree program at BCC;
- Must have a minimum 3.25 GPA from their previous institution; and
- Must have earned six college-level credits toward a degree.
Students who do not meet the above standards but who feel that they have the ability and motivation to participate in the Honors Program may still apply to the Program. They will be interviewed by the Honors Program Coordinator and will be required to provide a letter of recommendation from a former teacher, current professor or advisor.