After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The discussion will cover the Admission process, a presentation on Early Childhood and Elementary Education Pathways and on the Pathways Grant (which could help to defray the cost of the program), as well as a demonstration of Mursion, the virtual-reality education training tool used at BCC.
Webinar panelists will include:
- Laurie Gordy, Dean of Humanities, Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Addie VanDeurzen, Career Vocational Technical Education (CVTE) Linkage Coordinator
- Barbara Kotelnicki, Associate Professor of Education
- Patricia Kay, Associate Professor of Early Childhood Education; Education Department Chair
- T.J. Karis, Admissions Counselor