M & M’s: Mindfulness, Meditation, and Movement through Tai Chi and Chair Yoga
M & M’s: Mindfulness, Meditation, and Movement through Tai Chi and Chair Yoga: Work on mind and body with Tai Chi, the Chinese system of slow movement, and chair yoga breathing exercises. Incorporate physical activity into your day, enhance mindfulness, and reduce stress and anxiety through movement meditation.
If you are attending this workshop in-person, you must complete the BCC Vaccination Status form where you will be instructed to upload your vaccination status.
This workshop will cover:
- Strategies to incorporate movement in your daily schedule
- Basic Tai Chi movement patterns
- Yoga postures and breathing using a chair
- Using movement to enhance mindfulness and overall wellness
Join us at the BCC main campus Connector on Tuesdays from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. You
can also participate remotely!
Sessions will be held on:
- Tues., February 1, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tues., February 8, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tues., February 15, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tues., February 22, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tues., March 1, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tues., March 8, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Register now to join us in person or virtually for one or all six sessions!
Workshop Instructor: Aimee Marshall
Certifications from NASM (CPT,PES, CSC) ACE (Health Coach and Orthopedic Specialist), AFAA, Pilates Mat and Apparatus, Spinning, Resist-A-Ball, Tabata Boot Camp, Lebert Fitness (all modalities) and Zumba, Tai Chi and 3 x 3 Fit. 200 and 500 hour Yoga Alliance Certification through YogaFit and holds her E-RYT 200 and E-RYT 500. Senior Master Trainer for YogaFit Training Systems Worldwide and FiTour (All modalities). Author of the instructor training manual, YogaFit TaiChiFit.
For your safety: a participation waiver for both virtual and in-person participation, and BCC COVID policies will be followed for on-campus participation. Please review the BCC COVID Policy.