M & M’s: Mindfulness, Meditation, and Movement through Tai Chi and Chair Yoga
M & M’s: Mindfulness, Meditation, and Movement through Tai Chi and Chair Yoga: Work on mind and body with Tai Chi, the Chinese system of slow movement, and Chair Yoga, a system of postures with mindful breathing. Incorporate physical activity into your day, enhance mindfulness, and reduce stress and anxiety through movement meditation.
This workshop will cover:
- Strategies to incorporate movement in your daily schedule
- Basic Tai Chi movement patterns
- Yoga postures and breathing using a chair
- Using movement to enhance mindfulness and overall wellness
Join us at the BCC main campus Connector on Wednesdays from 2:15 - 3:10 pm. You can
also participate remotely!
Sessions will be held on:
- Weds, October 20, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Weds., October 27, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Weds., November 3, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Weds., November 10, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Weds., November 17, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Weds., November 24, 2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Register now to join us in person or virtually for one or all six sessions!
Workshop Instructor: Aimee Marshall
Certifications from NASM (CPT,PES, CSC) ACE (Health Coach and Orthopedic Specialist), AFAA, Pilates Mat and Apparatus, Spinning, Resist-A-Ball, Tabata Boot Camp, Lebert Fitness (all modalities) and Zumba, Tai Chi and 3 x 3 Fit. 200 and 500 hour Yoga Alliance Certification through YogaFit and holds her E-RYT 200 and E-RYT 500. Senior Master Trainer for YogaFit Training Systems Worldwide and FiTour (All modalities). Author of the instructor training manual, YogaFit TaiChiFit.
For your safety: a participation waiver for both virtual and in-person participation, and BCC COVID policies will be followed for on-campus participation. Please review the BCC COVID Policy.