1. Look at the Accuplacer site for sample questions and topics. The link can be found on
the BCC website or by going directly to the Accuplacer site:
2. Go to an on-line site that will allow you to try one elementary algebra practice test
in the Accuplacer style:
3. Get review packets in the BCC Testing Center.
4. Find out whether you could participate in one of BCC's FREE summer review workshops by calling our testing center at 236-1655. We use a program called MyMathTest which is available on-line or at our book store for about $10; it is "live" for sixteen weeks. (For the summer of 2010, the program ID will be XLOH-F1U1-101Y-8EV2.)
5. Study the math outlines that are linked to this mathematics page. They cover the topics covered in BCC's pre-college-level courses and coincide nicely with the Accuplacer arithmetric and elementary algebra tests.