Dates marked with an asterisk (*) are scheduled for the South County Center in Great Barrington; those sessions marked with two asterisks (**) will be held at McCann Tech in North Adams. All other sessions will be held on BCC's Main Campus in the Testing Center, Room K-213. Students are strongly encouraged to make an appointment for the earliest session that they can attend.
Practicing before you come to take the Accuplacer is a good idea.
A free study app is available here: https://accuplacerpractice.collegeboard.org/login
After registering, check to verify that you see the words Next Generation Practice tests at the top of the screen. If not, click on the change version arrow. Reviewing the Reading Comprehension and the math subtests will be useful before you make your appointment to test. Although the Study App does not preview the WritePlacer portion of the test, you will be required to write an essay as part of the assessment.
How to Register
To register, please call 413-236-1655 or email the Assessment & Testing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Students are required to bring a photo ID to their test session. Those without a picture ID must call in advance of their test session to arrange an acceptable substitute.
* — South County Center in Great Barrington
** — McCann Tech in North Adams
All others held on BCC's Main Campus in the Testing Center, Room K-213
Available Test Dates & Times
The Accuplacer tests have been updated to better measure the skills incoming college students need to succeed.
- Monday, April 1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 4 at 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 8 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 11 at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13 at 9:00 & 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 18 at 1:00 & 4:30 p.m.
- *Saturday, April 20 at SCC at 8:30 & 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 23 at 2:00 p.m. and
- **Tuesday, April 23 at McCann Tech at 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 24 at 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 25 at 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 30 at 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, May 2 at 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 9 at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 11 at 9:00 & 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 14 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 16 at 4:30 p.m.
- *Saturday, May 18 at SCC 8:30 & 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 21 at 9:00 a.m. and
- **Tuesday, May 21 at 3:30 & 5:30 p.m. at McCann Tech
- Wednesday, May 22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 23 at 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 30 at 9:00 a.m. & 4:30 p.m.
In order to schedule an appointment for a College Level Examination Program (CLEP) exam, a student must first purchase an exam voucher at the CLEP website. Double-check that you are choosing the correct exam prior to making your payment. Once you save your admission tickets with its number, call the Assessment & Testing Center at 413-236-1655 to make your appointment for one of the dates listed below.
Please be advised that you will need to pay a test administration fee of $30.00 to Berkshire Community College on the day of your exam; this fee is not included in the payment you make on the website. This fee may be paid by check, cash, or money order only. We are an open test center, serving both our students and those from the greater community.
All CLEP testing is done on BCC's Main Campus.