Dates marked with an asterisk (*) are scheduled for the South County Center in Great Barrington; those sessions marked with two asterisks (**) will be held at McCann Tech in North Adams. All other sessions will be held on BCC's Main Campus in the Testing Center, Room K-213.
College Level Reading and Writing:
A 2.7 cumulative High School GPA will place the student in college level reading and writing, and that student will not need the Accuplacer for Reading and Writing.
Any GPA below 2.7 will still need the Accuplacer for Reading and Writing.
Students are strongly encouraged to make an appointment for the earliest session that they can attend. Practicing before you come to take the Accuplacer is a good idea.
A free study app is available here: https://accuplacerpractice.collegeboard.org/login
After registering, check to verify that you see the words Next Generation Practice tests at the top of the screen. If not, click on the change version arrow. Reviewing the Reading Comprehension and the math subtests will be useful before you make your appointment to test. Although the Study App does not preview the WritePlacer portion of the test, you will be required to write an essay as part of the assessment.
How to Register
To register, please call 413-236-1655 or email the Assessment & Testing Center at email@example.com.
If you choose to email us, please provide your full name, date of birth, and telephone number. Please let us know if you have taken the Accuplacer previously.
Notice: Students are required to bring a photo ID to their test session. Those without a picture ID must call in advance of their test session to arrange an acceptable substitute.
Accuplacer® Available Test Dates & Times
The Accuplacer tests have been updated to better measure the skills incoming college students need to succeed.
* — South County Center in Great Barrington
** — McCann Tech in North Adams
All others held on BCC's Main Campus in the Testing Center, Room K-213
- Monday, July 22 at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 23 at 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 25 at 9:00 a.m. & 4:30 pm
- *Saturday, July 27 at SCC at 8:30 & 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, July 29 at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 1 at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 3 at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, August 5 at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 6 at 6:00 p.m.
- *Wednesday, August 7 at South County Center at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 8 at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 10 at 9:00 & 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 14 at 9:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 15 at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 16 at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, August 19 at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 20 at 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- **Tuesday, August 20 at McCann Tech. at 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 21 at 9:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 22 at 9:00 a.m. & 1:00 and 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 23 at 9:00 a.m.
- Saturday, August 24 at 9:00 & 11:30 a.m.
- *Saturday, August 24 at South County Center at 8:30 & 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, August 26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 27 at 9:00 a.m. & 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 28 at 9:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- *Wednesday, August 28 at South County Center at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 29 at 9:00 a.m. & 1:00 and 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 30 at 9:00 a.m.
In order to schedule an appointment for a College Level Examination Program (CLEP) exam, a student must first purchase an exam voucher at the CLEP website. Double-check that you are choosing the correct exam prior to making your payment. Once you save your admission tickets with its number, call the Assessment & Testing Center at 413-236-1655 to make your appointment for one of the dates listed below.
Please be advised that you will need to pay a test administration fee of $30.00 to Berkshire Community College on the day of your exam; this fee is not included in the payment you make on the website. This fee may be paid by check, cash, or money order only. We are an open test center, serving both our students and those from the greater community.
All CLEP testing is done on BCC's Main Campus.
Notice: Effective July 1, 2019, the fee paid to CLEP will increase to $89.00. The proctoring fee remains at $30.00.