Transfer Counseling

The Transfer Office

Are you considering earning your bachelor's degree?

The Transfer Office can help you with:

  • College Applications, including essay writing
  • Identifying colleges and universities;
  • Networking with representatives from four-year schools
  • Scholarship and award information; and
  • Transferring credits to other institutions.

Berkshire Community College students who wish to continue their education at a four-year college or university can easily transfer to a large number of public and private institutions throughout Massachusetts and beyond.


Geoffrey Tabor
Coordinator of Transfer Affairs & Articulation

Located in Field-113

Students should consult with the Transfer Coordinator as early as possible in their education.

Articulation Agreements (or guaranteed junior status at a four-year college)

A BCC degree can be your link to many state or private colleges. Berkshire Community College has articulation/transfer agreements with many four-year institutions in Massachusetts and elsewhere in the country.

These colleges/universities will guarantee that if you graduate from a specific program with a predetermined grade point average (GPA) and suggested course of study, you will be guaranteed junior status and be treated with the same rights as those students who originally started at the four-year school.

Transfer Events

BCC hosts a Transfer Fair each year during the fall semester. The fair, which attracts many baccalaureate colleges and universities, provides students with an opportunity to talk with representatives from these institutions.

  • Baccalaureate college and university representatives also visit BCC each semester to speak with interested students.
  • Information about the visits and transfer opportunities can be found on the college web page and posted on the weekly list of events.
Learn more about MassTransfer and the Commonwealth Commitment for even more tranfer options.

MassTrasnfer + ComCom