The Admissions team at BCC is eager to answer any questions you have about enrolling.
We invite you to join us for:
We invite prospective students and their guests to campus to meet one-on-one with BCC representatives from various offices.
- Hear directly from current BCC students about their experiences and take a campus tour.
- Participate in informational breakout sessions on paying for college, transferring to a four-year college, or internships and career opportunities.
Join us for Experience BCC — a unique open house event that aims to show prospective students what it’s like to be a BCC student.
- Observe classes.
- Learn more about BCC sports and clubs.
- Take a campus tour.
- Enjoy a free lunch in the cafeteria with the deans.
- Attend a new student registration session.
You can also schedule an appointment with an admissions counselor by contacting us at 413-236-1630 or email@example.com.